1) Click your mouse at the beginning of any line of text where
you want to insert your picture.
2) From the top toolbar of Word, select Insert > Picture >
From File. Then browse to the picture
file you want to insert into your Word Document:
3) Double click on the picture just inserted into your word
4) Select the "Layout" tab in the Format Picture Window and
select "Tight" option and "Right" option.
Then click "OK" button:
5) This will place the picture on the right side of your Word
Document and wrap the text around the left side of the picture like this:
6) Choosing the "Tight" and "Left" options will place the
picture on the left side of your Word Document and wrap the text around the
right side of the picture like this:
7) Save your changes to the Word Document and upload to your
website. Click on the example at the top of this page to view the resulting web